Message to my mommy


blogmyspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ice cubes and Ice Cweam



Blessed is the day I had my first ice cweam. I knew I was hooked for life when I took the very first lick. All thanks to my doggy doctor, I despise him, but I will forgive all his sins just for introducing me to ice cweam. I had a bad tummy and he said ice cweam soothes the tummy but only vanilla flavour , no other.
Daddy bought a cup of ice cweam for me. It smelled so beautiful and when I took my first lick, it was so cold, I loved it. I am crazy about ice cweam and can have ice cweam for bweakfast lunch and dinner. I never liked any other flavour, only vanilla. Everytime the ice cweam man goes ringing the bell, I bark and bark asking him to stop, but he thinks I am shooing him away and he rides his bicycle faster and peddles away. But when mommy and daddy are around they make him stop and they buy ice cweam for me.

I also love ice cubes , they are fun to play with. Mummy sometimes gives me a cube and I put it on the floor and chase it when it tries to slip away, and then I hold it in my mouth enjoying the coldness and I let it melt in my mouth slowly.

Daddy says I belong to the colder parts of the world that is why I enjoy cold things. I live in a place that is hot and humid round the year, and I actually feel lucky because if I were to live in cold regions like the Tundra (sissy told me its freezing cold there and I might get lost in the snow because my fur is whiter than snow), I wouldnt get access to ice cweam, people there prefer hot things. So... thanking my stars and my doggy doctor for ice cweam. And ice cubes. 

18 comments:

  1. That was so cute... Never thought about ice cweam from a Doggy's point of view.. Loved it! Woof Woof for ice cweam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doluuuu..me and you best-friends. I love ice-creams too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awight... we can sit on the door step and..will you let me lick your ice cweam?

      Delete
  3. Awwww Dolu! When we meet you a big tub full of Ice cweam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gives dolu my cup vanilla icecweam* ask ur sissy to buy me a huge tub of chocolate icecweam dolu......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from A-Z Challenge and the Unconventional Librarian Alliance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wallace is wagging his tail as he loves ice cubes and was rescued from Louisiana and brought to cold snowy Canada but still love the ice cube. Wallace is getting a little chunky so Ice cwream may not be good right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oww but he can has ice cweam wen he comes to visit me

      Delete
  7. Nice to see another dog writing. My human only let me do one.
    http://www.shelaghmcnally.com/2014/04/jj-potcakes-canine-advice.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell me Dolu, why do all dogs love ice cubes so much? Luci also has lots of fun with ice cubes. And yes, she loves ice cweam too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Boys are Ice cweam fans too! Just like you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge, and I hope you stick with it because I'm looking forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping in from the A-Z challenge. This post made me chuckle!

    Expatbrazil

    ReplyDelete